light bulb

Did You Know?

Highlighted
Topics: 627
Kudos: 7,773

Prenotification Security Advisory for Adobe Reader and Acrobat

Adobe is planning to release security updates on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 for Adobe Reader and Acrobat XI (11.0.06) and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh.

Affected software versions

• Adobe Reader XI (11.0.06) and earlier 11.x versions for Windows and Macintosh
• Adobe Reader X (10.1.9) and earlier 10.x versions for Windows and Macintosh
• Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.06) and earlier 11.x versions for Windows and Macintosh
• Adobe Acrobat X (10.1.9) and earlier 10.x versions for Windows and Macintosh

http://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/reader/apsb14-15.html

Daniel

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png  SigSVIP.png EPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v8.0.8.89 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.6.0.6675.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

Kudos: 4,613

Re: Prenotification Security Advisory for Adobe Reader and Acrobat

Thanks Daniel!

Looks like a busy Patch Tuesday!

David, (shorTcircuiT)

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"

WSA-Complete (Beta PC), WSA Mobile (Android), WSA Business Mobile (Android) WSA-Endpoint (PC- Some of the time.....)
Topics: 83
Kudos: 4,673

Smiley Very Happy Yes Thanks Daniel!!

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User Guides |

BrightCloud URL lookup

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Mac / Yosemite(10.10.1), IPads, PCs,W 7 Pro & W 8.1 R Pro. W 7 Pro on Lenovo (VM:W7,8.1,10) & W/Vista Ultimate on Gateway Laptop.
(WSAC 5 PC,WSA Business)W/10 Preview

Bump to top as the update is for Today!

Daniel

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v8.0.8.89 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.6.0.6675.

Topics: 177
Kudos: 601

Many thanks Daniel!

I'm looking forward to updating AR XI, especially that since the last one some time has already passed and a lot of things connected with threats has happened. 

Sr. Community Leader

Beta Tester

WEBROOT® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta v8.0.8.89

New Voice

Greetings  i was wondering if you knew why its viturally impossible to install adobe reader i had installed it last ngiht and tryeid to print my books for school today and it wont allow . so then uninstalled and reinstalled and now it wont install at all dose this have somethig to do with my webroot sec? is there something i should do ? mind you i am not very good at computer terms and will need percise instructions ((so sorry ) but really need to download my books  not sure what else to  do .

. sincer thanks milligan 59

milligan59 wrote:

Greetings  i was wondering if you knew why its viturally impossible to install adobe reader i had installed it last ngiht and tryeid to print my books for school today and it wont allow . so then uninstalled and reinstalled and now it wont install at all dose this have somethig to do with my webroot sec? is there something i should do ? mind you i am not very good at computer terms and will need percise instructions ((so sorry ) but really need to download my books  not sure what else to  do .

. sincer thanks milligan 59

can you please give us info on your system as Faniel asked?

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!Smiley Very Happy

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Try to download from here and it's clean just make sure you uncheck any unwanted add-ons during install!

Thanks,

Daniel Smiley Wink

Topics: 83
Kudos: 4,673

TripleHelix wrote:

Try to download from here and it's clean just make sure you uncheck any unwanted add-ons during install!

Thanks,

Daniel Smiley Wink

Great TripleHelix I've got that update as well!! I'm on a roll now!!Smiley Very Happy

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User Guides |

BrightCloud URL lookup

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Mac / Yosemite(10.10.1), IPads, PCs,W 7 Pro & W 8.1 R Pro. W 7 Pro on Lenovo (VM:W7,8.1,10) & W/Vista Ultimate on Gateway Laptop.
(WSAC 5 PC,WSA Business)W/10 Preview

You beat me to it again Daniel, I was just posting the same thing!

TripleHelix wrote:

Thanks,

Daniel Smiley Wink

milligan59,

Please let us know if this works for you

Beth

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!Smiley Very Happy

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!