2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Community Challenge/Competition

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Community Challenge/Competition

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@   WOW!! That's brilliant 😃 Great fun to come!!

Couple of small questions please....
1. Do you have to pick result and score for all the matches to compete? (48 in 1st Round etc).

2. Are there prizes for the winner/s? :D 

IMO correct scores merit more points than just naming Home, Away, or Draw...probably 2, but that's just my 2 cents.

Looking forward to this, and hopefully withessing some great football, and true sporting endeavours in Brazil 2014!

Thanks for organising Daniel and Community...another Great Idea! 

Userlevel 7
This sounds like fun... count me in!  I know next to nothing about soccor, but the same is true of college basketball, and I have been known to fill out a guess-a-bracket in March 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Dermot,

1.Yes all 48 for the first round pick your team and the final score before June 8th 2014! Or is your question to something I'm missing?

2. ???

3. Yes I agree for the correct score I upped it to 2 points and you can see the change in my 1st post.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
Hi Dermot,

1.Yes all 48 for the first round pick your team and the final score before June 8th 2014! Or is your question to something I'm missing?

2. ???

3. Yes I agree for the correct score I upped it to 2 points and you can see the change in my 1st post.

Daniel
Thanks TH...That's Great! :D

Probably @ will tell us more in the days/weeks ahead, when they think about it.

Got a lot of studying to do on this! 😃 My money is on Jasper_The_Rasper (should he compete), as he is the 'form' choice after the Superbowl! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We at one Community in 2006 we did the same and I won and I just picked teams and the final score so it was a good guessing game for me! 😃 As I don't really follow Football (Soccer) but only during the World cup and the thing is we here are from all over the world and we can have some fun! ;)

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
For prizes, we can award the Webroot swag of your choice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Oh and Webroot employees are welcome to enter.  We'll have a separate prize for you guys, like a.gift certificate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great we need some interaction with some of the staff thanks Nic!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi guys,

That's great idea! :D
As a soccer fan of course I'm in the game! :D

Cheers,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello everyone can you post here if your going to be taking part in the Community Challenge/Competition just over a month from now and please read the first post for more info!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Daniel :D

Once again I confirm my participation in the game! 

Cheers 

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Time is running out if we don't have enough members then we can't do it so if you want to be in it please post ASAP!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I may know SLIGHTLY more about football as I do about the Superbowl but count me in.
It sounds like fun.
Userlevel 7
I know next to nothing about the game, and even less than the teams.

COUNT ME IN  :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
So we have @ @ @ @ @ so keep it coming guys and gals!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Any others as I find this not enough to continue so speak up by June 1st 2014!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Come on guys, join into the competition! 

It will be our tournament for fun :D I will type all game results at the end of this week :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It doesn't look like it's going to happen it would be nice to have 10 or more and June 8th deadline for entries is coming up fast. 😞 https://community.webroot.com/t5/Non-Techie/2014-FIFA-World-Cup-Brazil-Community-Challenge-Competition/td-p/92624

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
We are going to give a try once again and hopefully we can get 10 members or more to play so go a post in here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Water-Cooler/2018-FIFA-World-Cup-Community-Challenge-Competition/td-p/321343