How to install SecureWeb on iOS devices

• 22 May 2012
  • 3 replies
How to install SecureWeb on iOS devices
Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
Question

How do I install the iOS apps - SecureWeb and SecureSync?

Answer

[/list]
  • Enter your Apple ID password.[list]
  • The SecureWeb app opens and installs on your device. Once installed, you will see the SecureWeb icon on your Home panel. Tap this icon to open the app.
  • To access Password Management functions, tap the key icon in the SecureWeb toolbar. Enter your SecureAnywhere user name and password. This is the same login that you use to access your Webroot account at my.webrootanywhere.com. If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now and complete your registration.
    • When SecureWeb validates your Webroot credentials, a green checkmark appears above the key icon.
  • For more information, see Webroot SecureWeb for iOS Help.[/list]

• This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

<p>Hi ya all,</p><p>I am brand new to webroot and have some questions about loading onto ios.  When I go to itunes all I find is the webroot browser protection.  Is there another app I should be looking for, (ie. an app that scans the ipad or iphone like the pc webroot internet security anywhere, software)?</p><p> </p>
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +56
    <p>No as iOS doesn't allow Anti-Viruses but you can download the SecureWeb Browser and if you have WSA-Complete then you can add Back Up &amp; Sync.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>HTH,</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p><font color="#008000"><em><strong>TH</strong></em></font></p>
    <p>I just got an iphone 5c. Have webroot complete which is protecting 2 pc's, trying to download it to my phone. I think i have done it, as I have 2 icons on my iphone now,Secure Web and Backup &amp; Sync, but still confused as how to use them, also, why is my iphone not listed under items protected in my web access?  My 2 pc's are.</p>