Solved

"AppIntegrator.exe"

• 18 November 2014
  • 4 replies

I think that WEBROOT deleted "AppIntegrator.exe" because it was in C:Program... and a threat. However something is still trying to call the program.  How can I delete whatever is calling the program.  The message I get is that it cannot find the program in  C:Progra..2.PACKAGE..21.binAppIntegrator.exe
icon

Best answer by Rakanisheu Retired 18 November 2014, 10:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello IndianLakeLarry,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with this program

Well in my opinion this could be PUA removal gone bad . What I am thinking is WSA actually did remove the PUA but it failed to fix all reigstry entries. Leaving references to the program .

Neverless please submit a Support Ticket and they will clean up and esculate the removal process to be fixed.

This service is free of charge with a subscription! They will gladly assist you with this issue.

Please get back to us if and when this gets resolved so that we may help others!

Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
Those errors messages are left over from the infection, we can fix that using a simple program built into Windows called msconfig. I would like you to click the start button on the taskbar and in the search box type "msconfig". A system configuration box should appear, click on the tab called "Startup".

In here there is a list of all the programs that run when Windows runs. We are going to remove the entries that the virus created,these should like similar to these below. You can make is easier to view the files by dragging the command boxes so you can see the full path location.
In this list please look for the item below and untick it:

C:Program Files.PACKAGE..21.binAppIntegrator.exe

Please reboot the PC and see if those messages pop-up. Please reply and let me know if this has worked.
I have been trying to reload Word 2013 AND KEEP GETTIING
Userlevel 7
Hello romeyb34, welcome to the Webroot Community!

Reading over the above posts in here, it appears that it MIGHT be a 'leftover' from a previous infection, though I am really not sure.  The best approach I think would be to have Support take a look at things for you.  This a FREE of charge, Support is included with your WSA license.  Please Submit a Trouble Ticket

I hope this helps!