Solved

disable google authentication

• 19 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
I've tried disabling the google two factor authentication at the password page via the link, I get a blank page. I tried disabling it by launching the chrome extension and getting the email to confirm disabling the authentication, when I click on the "verify request", the launched page tells me that the request has expired, despite it having been less than two minutes since I made the actual request. 
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 19 October 2016, 02:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello cinderchild,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Do you have the Google Authenication for your Online Account Console while using Password Manager? If this is the case then please Submit a Support Ticket and they can assist you in the removal of Disabling Google Autrhenication for Password Manager.

Hope this helps?

Badge +3
how long do i have to wait for someone to get back to me cuz it's been 48 hours since i made my first ticket and 24 since i made the one you recommended to me yesterday. i really need to get into some stuff and don't feel like resetting hundreds of passwords. thanks. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello cinderchild,

I am sorry to hear that Webroot Support has not gotten back with you. They have your support ticket and they will get to you pretty soon.

If you would like you could call Webroot Support here below. You might have to wait on hold for a bit. But they will be able to help you also.

https://tel:18666124268
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST)

Thanks,