What is Webroot customer service number?

• 29 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi contacted [removed by moderator] number to fix virus on computer can some help me and tell was this number correct although they fixed my issue but still i doubt whther they were real or fake as took access to my computer what should i do?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
If you don't know who you allowed access to your computer then I'd suggest that you consider this computer and any information on it suspect and compromised. From a different computer I would change passwords to your email accounts and anything else you consider important. Backup any data on the suspect computer and reinstall the Operating System to factory default.
Userlevel 7
Hello @ and welcome to the Community!

From my experience working in Support, that's not a phone number you should trust. I highly advise you reach out to our Support Team and also save their contact info for easy access in the future:
Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Best,
Hello carlbrown,

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Webroot's excellent, award-winning tech support is always free with your paid subscription and you also have access to a wealth of knowledge here in the Community. Any questions? Just ask. There is always someone here willing to help you out. ;)

BD
That number along with [removed by moderator] belongs to a SCAMMER named Mahi Singhi who works with BITCOIN PROTRADERS.  I believe they have now changed the company name to Bitcoin Support..  Please spread the word as I am trying to take them down.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Just a note that I am removing all references to the phone number so that it is not available on our Community.