Our Security Awareness Training Content Release features 38 total updates focused on Data Privacy, in support of Data Privacy Week from National Cybersecurity Alliance. Learn more about Data Privacy Week here. Regular monthly updates to courses are included as well. See below for details.
What is being released?
- Automate delivery of the Campaign Summary Report for multi-site campaigns globally and individually. The consolidated file can be sent to a single email address and the email will contain a link to a single zip file containing individual reports for each site included in the campaign. Additionally, the single site report option will send an email to the specified recipients with the report as an attached PDF file.
- Bug fix highlights:
- SCORM course logging
- Active Directory toggle stickiness
- Template editor modal workflow
- Improved ingestion of email value formats
- New courses from NINJIO in English and Italian
- 15 new French language courses in Security and Compliance topics from Skillsoft
- New email and page templates to simulate expected seasonal phishing attacks
- Autopilot training and phishing campaigns in the baseline track
WSAT Administrators can now enable automatic delivery of a Campaign Summary Report (CSR) to contacts for each site in their multisite campaign. This feature is enabled for both manual and Autopilot campaigns, providing more value to customers without additional administrative overhead. With this change, campaign Summary Reports can now be automatically delivered to multiple destinations. While preserving the current consolidated format, we now also support delivery on a per-site basis. This means customers can maintain overall visibility of their campaigns performance in a convenient, consolidated format while extending the benefit directly to their customer.
In this release we are excited to announce these new enhancements to help you:
- Automatically Detect Google Workspace Data in both Primary and Secondary Domains
A secondary domain can be helpful to manage accounts with distinct domains, but within the same Google Workspace administrative setting.
Previously, customers with users’ data in secondary domains needed to contact Support to set up their backups. Now, when customers create a new Google Workspace backup task, we will automatically detect data stored both in their primary and secondary domains. Couldn’t be easier!
- Ensure Compliance by Restricting Access to Sensitive Backups
You can now restrict access to sensitive content while still allowing access to start or pause a backup. As of this release primary users have the ability to tag backups – a Microsoft Exchange mailbox, a Microsoft Group or Team, a SharePoint or OneDrive site, a Google Workspace User or Shared Drive, or a Box or Dropbox user – as having “Limited Access.”
This prevents secondary users from browsing or recovering the data, but they can still pause backups or perform an on-demand backup. Stay compliant with the latest data privacy laws and mitigate the risk of data breaches.
- Support for “Team Spaces” - the Latest Dropbox Upgrade
We keep pace with the upgrades and enhancements of the SaaS platforms we back up, so you always get full-coverage and secure data protection. We now support the most recent Dropbox Business update that transitioned folders to “Team Spaces.”
- Ensure 100% Backup with Backup Task Activation Alert – Now for Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox, and Google
We do not automatically activate all backups so that you only pay for backing up data that you require to be protected. In response to customer requests to be alerted of the same and avoid missing out on activating required backups, we now have added explicit backup activation alerts on the Homepage. Ensure 100% backup with timely alerts.
Even though your SaaS applications are in the cloud, doesn’t mean they are safe from data loss and that includes your Salesforce instance. This could come in the form of accidental deletions, bulk uploads over important information, or even disgruntled employees who are leaving the company. To safeguard your business and its critical data, it is important to use a third-party solution like Carbonite Cloud-to-Cloud Backup. With our solution, we can detect anomalies in the Salesforce data alerting you to major changes in your environment. Check out our interactive tour to see how easy it is to activate a backup, recover your Salesforce data and more.
Check out the interactive tour here
Unravel the secrets of effortless workload migration using Carbonite Migrate. Whether you're grappling with hypervisor license costs, exploring hybrid solutions, or seeking a streamlined approach to server migration, this webinar is your gateway to a single, reliable solution. With over 25 years of proven success, Migrate ensures seamless transitions across any infrastructure, offering byte-level replication, minimal downtime, and unparalleled predictability. Discover how to pivot workloads with confidence, optimize costs, and shape the future of your IT landscape. Register for our upcoming webinar to learn how. Webinars and Webcasts | Webroot
The updated app is available in the Playstore
- The app has been completely redeveloped with the new user experiences to have an omnichannel experience.
- We have revamped the UI by adding a new dashboard of options to navigate to various features in the app.
- We have added an option to enable password manager (powered by LastPass)in the app.
- The Activity Reporting feature has been added to the app. It will allow the users to preview their activity including Malware threat and Web threat activity summary for the last 30 days.
The updated app is available in the Playstore
- The Firebase analytics have been integrated, it means we will be able to track user’s behaviour, usage, and actions.
- We have enhanced the user experience with 2 new functionalities to increase the user’s engagement.
- Show the scanning details to users so that they can understand how the app is protecting them.
- Show positive notification in case of any new app download.
- We have fixed many securities related issue as part of PSAP support and the PSAP score increased to 85%
The release contains several bug fixes along with a much-requested feature by our customers:
- We’re now displaying the external IP address of a Device withing the Entities Table.
- Update to Third Party Libraries
- Security Fixes and Enhancements.
New DoH Resolvers Added: