Updates

What’s New at Carbonite + Webroot: July 2023

What’s New at Carbonite + Webroot: July 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1117 replies

What is being released?

With our latest Advanced Information Archiving release, we have introduced enhancements that can help you save time with eDiscovery, meet changing compliance needs, and provide greater insight into your users’ accounts. With this release, you can:

• Search all groups at once - this enhancement enables compliance administrators to easily find messages quickly where users may not be listed otherwise. It also saves time in the eDiscovery process by searching all groups at the same time, instead of searching by each group individually.
  • Reviewer activity search results - administrators can now easily generate a search of reviewer’s statistics. This displays messages status (flagged, viewed, reviewed, not reviewed, escalated, additional review, compliant and not compliant). This search enables customers in regulated industries to easily prove they adhere to compliance regulators (i.e., FINRA and SEC).

Osterman Research Report: Key Requirements for Backup and Recovery Services to Protect Against Modern Ransomware Attacks

Modern ransomware attacks exfiltrate data for extortion, encrypt data for operational disruption, and delete backups to undermine recovery options. With the threat of ransomware increasing, organizations must ensure they have the capabilities to prevent, detect, neutralize, and recover from a ransomware attack. This new report from Osterman Research examines modern attacks and the key requirements organizations should look for in their backup and recovery solutions.

Check out the report HERE​​

Webinar: Seamless Server Migration: Navigating Challenges, Strategies & Tools for Success

As leaders in the Server management and mobility space, OpenText Cybersecurity understands how complex it is for organizations to implement a seamless Server migration process. No matter what the scope of the migration project you’re undertaking, let it be any combination of Physical servers, Hypervisor, Hyperconverged, or Hyperscale VMs, it is crucial to have a solid server migration strategy in place to avoid common challenges. When it comes to migration tools, there are myriads of factors to consider, such as downtime, cost, risk, security, and ease of use, which are among the top concerns for users.

Watch the Webinar HERE

What is being released?
Web Threat Shield Edge extension 2.1.23 to provide support for Chrome Manifest v3.

SkyEvents 2.2, SkyUber 3.3.4

What is being released?

The Sky platform team has been busy this past week, releasing the following changes:

• An update to our SkyEvents service to ingest and forward YARA endpoint rule data for display in the GSM
  • A Bugfix in event uptake that caused gaps in Unity notifications and reporting
  • Allowance for GSM user data stores to read license information from the agent backend   

In support of World Social Media Day, our content release has new and updated content across the entire library. Use this content in your training campaigns and phishing simulations this month to keep relevant topics top of mind and drive behavior change with some real-time practice.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Awesome and thanks for the info Tyler!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yay! Updates! Thanks for the info @TylerM 

Userlevel 5

Thanks for the updates and the webinar and report links.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@TylerM  thank you sire, alway8s awesome to see how the updates are rolling out. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Good but of info cheers Tyler

Userlevel 5

As always, information piques curiosity

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Always nice to read about the new updates and features in the morning.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank You Tyler

Userlevel 7

Thank you Tyler.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the updates update!

Userlevel 5

Good to see the awareness training getting an update to keep it fresh :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Will we be seeing the Zix product line coming over to here in Q3 or Q4?

Userlevel 3

Great update as always!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Will we be seeing the Zix product line coming over to here in Q3 or Q4?

We hope to incorporate all Opentext Cybersecurity products on this community with the year 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Thanks for the update details. It helps me keep in touch with product features, even on products we aren’t currently using.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Cheers for the updates my man. Server migration from carbonate is a new one on me, must have missed that but had a recent issue with a server migration that might have been aided better by a tool of some sort as opposed to manual HELL.

CHEERS 🍻

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks for the update. I am not a developer, so I had to look up Chrome Manifest.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

I’m happy to see Chrome Manifest V3 support updates from Web Threat Shield Edge!