What’s New at Carbonite + Webroot: March 2024

• 27 February 2024
  • 17 replies
What’s New at Carbonite + Webroot: March 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1117 replies

This release includes bug fixes and security hardening along with a much-requested feature from our customers:

• Add ability to restore from quarantine via console command

Cloud Security is the theme for our March WSAT Content Release. The release consists of 36 total updates across our entire content library to help our customers drive ongoing engagement with their Phishing simulations and Training campaigns. Regular monthly updates to courses are included as well. See below for details.

What is being released?

* New courses from NINJIO and Skillsoft in English and French

* New email and page templates to simulate expected seasonal phishing attacks

* Autopilot training and phishing campaigns in the baseline track

Email Threat Protection now includes optional DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signing.  DKIM is an email security standard to ensure messages weren’t altered in transit between sending and recipient servers.  Previously exclusive to Encryption customers, this capability is now available to Threat Protection customers (Email Threat Protection and Advanced Email Threat Protection) with outbound filtering (SmartHosting) enabled.  No additional Encryption license is required.

• Available to all Threat Protection customers (Email Threat Protection and Advanced Email Threat Protection
  • Enhances security posture by DKIM signing outbound filtered email
  • Helps organizations meet cybersecurity pre-requisite functionality
  • All included- No additional pricing

The updated app is available in the Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/webroot-mobile-security/id460986853

New Features

• Now the Webroot for Safari extension in Mobile is also secured and authenticated from the main app. It means the authorized users of WMS can only use the safari extension.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Nice Updates!

Userlevel 7

Thanks Tyler

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks Tyler 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Cheers @TylerM 

Love updates! 👍🏻

Userlevel 5

Thanks Tyler

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank You Tyler.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This release includes bug fixes and security hardening along with a much-requested feature from our customers:

• Add ability to restore from quarantine via console command

Cloud Security is the theme for our March WSAT Content Release. The release consists of 36 total updates across our entire content library to help our customers drive ongoing engagement with their Phishing simulations and Training campaigns. Regular monthly updates to courses are included as well. See below for details.

What is being released?

* New courses from NINJIO and Skillsoft in English and French

* New email and page templates to simulate expected seasonal phishing attacks

* Autopilot training and phishing campaigns in the baseline track

Email Threat Protection now includes optional DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signing.  DKIM is an email security standard to ensure messages weren’t altered in transit between sending and recipient servers.  Previously exclusive to Encryption customers, this capability is now available to Threat Protection customers (Email Threat Protection and Advanced Email Threat Protection) with outbound filtering (SmartHosting) enabled.  No additional Encryption license is required.

• Available to all Threat Protection customers (Email Threat Protection and Advanced Email Threat Protection
  • Enhances security posture by DKIM signing outbound filtered email
  • Helps organizations meet cybersecurity pre-requisite functionality
  • All included- No additional pricing

The updated app is available in the Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/webroot-mobile-security/id460986853

New Features

• Now the Webroot for Safari extension in Mobile is also secured and authenticated from the main app. It means the authorized users of WMS can only use the safari extension.

Always good to see how the updates is coming. Awesome stuff, keep it up. 

Userlevel 4

Thanks for the update Tyler

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the updates!

Userlevel 3

Nice updates

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

Thank you @TylerM , I mistakenly thought I had replied to this already.

Userlevel 7

Thank you @TylerM , I mistakenly thought I had replied to this already.

Oh boy! Senior Moments Jeff. Welcome to the club. ROFL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Yea you guys are getting old. 😛

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

You just do not know how spot on that comment is today LOL
I got my first pair of varifocal glasses today and they are very interesting, I wish I was still young.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I got my first air of varifocal glasses today and they are very interesting, I wish I was still young.

Don’t we all!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I got my first pair of varifocal glasses today and they are very interesting, I wish I was still young. 

Yeah, I remember my first pair of those - about 20 years or so ago now. Vari-trifocals.  Took almost a week to really get used to them and not get headaches, and I still can't walk up or down stairs without tilting my head down far enough to see through the middle prescription.  Got to love technology, though.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

I get questions about Mac protection every so often. This is very helpful. Thank you