Guard dogs of Webroot - November

• 17 November 2014
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies

My name is Winston. I am a Newfandoodle (Newfypoo) – Newfoundland and Standard Poodle mix. I was born on a ranch in Canon City, CO and have 10 brothers and sisters. I now live in Boulder and love the dog park in my neighborhood. Wrestling and playing chase are my two favorite things besides eating. I am growing so fast and could get up to 70 to 100 lbs. My puppy collar is getting tight (hope to get a new one this weekend) and my baby teeth are falling out. I go to Cottonwood Kennels for doggie daycare 1 to 2 times a week and I get to play all day long. I recently graduated to the big boy play area – no more puppy / little dog play area. I usually come home with report cards that say the names of my friends. Everyone circled words for my personality – ‘loveable’, ‘social’, ‘playful’, ‘sweet’ – I only got ‘wild child’ one time. I was having a bad day. I look forward to my growth plates closing so I can go on all the wonderful mountain hikes we have in Colorado.

Winston’s Doggie Bio as told to his pet parent Beth Gracely, Webroot’s Channel Marketing Manager.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
He is so CUTE!!!!  
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
AWWW I want a puppy!!:D
I feel so much better knowing that Winston is the Webroot guard dog! What a cutie!
Winston, you are ADORABLE! You ever need anything, like a new home, just let me know!!! GG
Winston you can come play with my Havapoo, Herbie, in Colo Spgs sometime