Hello from James Mogan

• 9 August 2015
  • 3 replies

I'm new to this forum and looking forward to exploring it.

I own and run my own computer service company but I work with Continuum providing RMM Service.  That's how I came to represent Webroot.

I'm located on the coast of British Columbia, Canada in a town called Powell River.  We're a mill town now famous for salmon fishing, hiking trails and year-around scuba diving.  Oh, yeah, we're also known for bears and cougars in the middle of town.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
You mention that there are large animals wandering your town from time to time and my thought is that that is awfully dangerous. If they come to take their land back, feel free to pack up and move further south where the wintertime is far more pleasant anyway. But I am just kidding.

Thanks for stopping by the subforum and introducing yourself. Now that we have all met you, I look forward to seeing your participation in the other subforums someday.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Forum!

Thanks for the introduction and it's great to have you here! Looking forward to your participating with all of us. We are all very likable and friendly.

Its nice that you have a background with computers! Very helpful indeed! ;)

Have a nice evening and we will see you a posting!

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!  Make sure you check out the business side of the community as well, since you mentioned you're a Continuum user:
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Business/ct-p/ent0