Solved

how do you stop the auto renewal process?

• 15 November 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
dont know how to stop auto renewal
icon

Best answer by JP_ 15 November 2016, 23:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi etacarinae

Welcome to the Webroot Forums

Please take a look HERE, this should provide you with all the relevant information.

Hope this helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Badge
ok....thanks I started my subscription with paypal so I guess I could stop my sub from renewal with them. because when I put my key into that page I got erra wrong key
Userlevel 7
Hi etacarinae

Well that sounds a little strange so, a couple of questions if I may; (i) from whom or from where did you purchase your subscription to WSA, (ii) did you copy & paste your keycode from WSA...that is the safest & surest way to make sure it is entered correctly?

If not then try clicking on the gear/cog to the right of the My Account tab > click on the 'copy keycode to clipboard button & then paste into the keycode field on the web page.

If that does not work then I would use the 'Don’t have your keycode?' option as that will be checked manually and if there is an issue with your keycode then they should question it and contact you.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Badge
@ wrote:
Hi etacarinae

Well that sounds a little strange so, a couple of questions if I may; (i) from whom or from where did you purchase your subscription to WSA, (ii) did you copy & paste your keycode from WSA...that is the safest & surest way to make sure it is entered correctly?

If not then try clicking on the gear/cog to the right of the My Account tab > click on the 'copy keycode to clipboard button & then paste into the keycode field on the web page.

If that does not work then I would use the 'Don’t have your keycode?' option as that will be checked manually and if there is an issue with your keycode then they should question it and contact you.

Regards, Baldrick
i purchased today from the webpage the does reviews on antivirus and other apps...i cant think of the name right now. but i purchase using paypal. yes i copypaste the keycode and put in to the page.....i just like to do all renewals by manualy so im not surprised thats why i asked. thanks for your response.
Userlevel 7
No worries...just let us know how you get on and if you get confirmation that you have been removed from auto renewal.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
dont know how to stop auto renewal
Hello @,

I have disabled the automatic renewal for your subscription purchased today. You should have received a confirmation email stating this has been changed.

Please let us know if we can help assist with anything else at all! :cathappy:

Cheers!
Userlevel 1
Badge
thanks I received the email. before that I visit my paypal account and you could stop auto renewal from there when paying thru them. I just like to do things from a manual way, so for I like the anti virus because of how fast it is ...under 30 seconds. if it does its job will well will renew again thanks.
Userlevel 7
Not a problem! I totally understand wanting to purchase manually, I'm the same way about services when I have the option :D

We look forward to protecting you for hopefully some time to come!

Cheers!