JUST JOINED. HELLO TO ALL.... :+}

• 28 October 2014
  • 5 replies

Well I ran across this section to introduce myself.  i LIVE IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA.  Happily Retired and
LOVE ANY TYPE OF WOOD WORKING.  Especailly the SCROLL SAW.    Happy to be here.  Danny  :+}

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!  We'd love to see pictures of your woodworking, if you have some handy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Danny62melton!

Great to have you here!

There a lot of awesome Forum members here who have fun and love being Volunteers for the Webroot Forum! We all learn everyday something new!

Nice to be retired for sure and as Nic stated we'd love to see your woodwork! :)

Regards,
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community Danny. I hope to see you more often.:)
Userlevel 7
Hello Danny!  Welcome ot the Community, it is always good to have people not just post a single thread with an issue, but also post in here to introduce themself too!

I am just a bit up I-65 from you in Southern Kentucky.  I have no real tools, but i enjoy doing a little minor woodworking here and there.  At some point I will find the pic of the cane I made.  Chances are once I see the pics of your stuff I will be as green as Webroot LOL!

Anyway, good to have you here, and I hope you stop in regularly.  We don't just like to help out, but if you have looked around a bit you see we like to chat and have fun too!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Danny Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Cheers,

Another Danny! :D

http://worshiphousemedia.s3.amazonaws.com/images/main/s/mo/lsm/mo/iconicsteelwelcomeanimated.jpg