Solved

No Online Acces to Webroot & Can't Remove Mobile Devices

• 22 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

No Online Access to Webroot:  When trying to communicate with Webroot support, via ticket, message, or wifi, I get locked into an endless cycle of entering my password, allowing cookies, and “we have already had contact with (my email).”  In my browser (Firefox) I’ve added the Webroot URL -- both http and https to a list of sites from which cookies are always allowed. I’ve even tried MS Edge, in case Firefox is the issue -- same problem. Calling support has it’s own set of problems.

Can't Remove Mobile Devices:  My device dashboard shows two entries for an active tablet, and one entry for an inactive tablet. The remove function for either case doesn’t work.

Anybody out there have any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 23 January 2020, 00:42

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @BoMor and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Some of us are seeing the same issue with Mobiles Devices with the Online Console all I can do is share what support said to me:

Webroot Support (Jan 20, 2020 18:16)

RE:My Webroot Online Console

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

Our apologies for any inconvenience. For the issue you are reporting, we would like to work with you directly over the phone to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Webroot’s US hours of availability are 7AM – 5PM MST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-612-4227.

****Please note that our offices will be closed January 20th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day. We will resume normal business hours January 21st****

For contact information in other countries, click here. When the Contact Us page opens, click the tab for the country that works best for you.

Sincerely,

The Webroot Support Team

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Message (Jan 17, 2020 2:44)

My Webroot Online Console

Hello,

I can't remove any of my Mobile devices and I tried many times so there's something wrong with the Online Console! I need to remove all of my Mobile Devices.

Thanks,

Daniel

I haven’t followed up with support at this time so by the looks of things you will need to call them: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Sorry I can’t add more. @Ssherjj 

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @BoMor and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Some of us are seeing the same issue with Mobiles Devices with the Online Console all I can do is share what support said to me:

Webroot Support (Jan 20, 2020 18:16)

RE:My Webroot Online Console

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

Our apologies for any inconvenience. For the issue you are reporting, we would like to work with you directly over the phone to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Webroot’s US hours of availability are 7AM – 5PM MST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-612-4227.

****Please note that our offices will be closed January 20th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day. We will resume normal business hours January 21st****

For contact information in other countries, click here. When the Contact Us page opens, click the tab for the country that works best for you.

Sincerely,

The Webroot Support Team

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Message (Jan 17, 2020 2:44)

My Webroot Online Console

Hello,

I can't remove any of my Mobile devices and I tried many times so there's something wrong with the Online Console! I need to remove all of my Mobile Devices.

Thanks,

Daniel

I haven’t followed up with support at this time so by the looks of things you will need to call them: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Sorry I can’t add more. @Ssherjj 

Thank you @TripleHelix ,

Yes Support has told me they are having issues with the Mobile Online Account Consoles. And that it would take a couple of weeks as they are working on this issue. I had 2 Support techs tell me the same thing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks Sherry!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

You're always welcome Daniel...you woke me up..LOLs  

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

You're always welcome Daniel...you woke me up..LOLs  

Okay go back to bed!

Badge +1

I owe an apology to Webroot for complaining about not being able to access support online. I was using the wrong email address.