Webroot detected a pua downloader but cannot remove it. Also detected win32 user added. Webroot says they are on the E drive. At present Webroot is showing blocked. Tried some of the tools but nothing works. Webroot states it cannot complete removal
Best answer by TripleHelixView original
Why is it on the E drive and not the C drive?
Please contact Webroot support and they will help you sort it out!
Submit a ticket
Sorry for taking a while to reply. I looked back at this a number of times and this is best answer I can give. I tried using the Webroot malware tool for individual files a number of times and it did not work. I then signed up and put in a help request for the problem files. I logged out and did not come back to my computer for many hours. On boot up I noticed the Webroot logo was normal green color again. I opened Webroot and it was showing all is well. Then checked email and found replies requesting a preference for what I thought helped most. I don’t know how the infections got removed as they were active when I logged out earlier. Hope this helps.
If you want you can always get a free security check from Webroot Support as they can look at your recent scan log. Link is above in my other post.