Solved

Question, etc.

• 23 April 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
First...a BIG thanks to those who replied so nicely to my posts ( you know who you are 😉 ) !! You all really made me (a new-comer) feel very welcome....and I truly appreciate that.
Secondly, does anyone know a SAFE place on the internet to play the card game, "Solitaire"? Even though I have the BEST A/V protection I've ever had on my PC, I STILL would rather not....uhhhh.....(shall we saaaaay?) 'put it to the test' if I don't HAVE to. I'm a firm believer in the old adage, "If it's not broke, don't 'fix' it.", lol 😃 !! I would just rather click on and/or download from a site referred by one of my friends, here in the W/R community, than deal with the contrary. That's what I like to do, while jammin' on YouTube after a long day's work.....you know.....to relax.
Sooooooo, let me know, plz, if anyone has any good suggestions. Thx ❤️ !!
~DD55.
icon

Best answer by Drumdude55 24 April 2015, 01:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Does it have to be an online version, or are you ok with something you download and install?  If the latter is ok I'd recommend looking on Steam for a good solitaire program.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Another suggestion: Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Windows in the Windows Store
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Well.....thx 4 the reply....but I'd rather not "download" anything....if I can get by with that. I dunno.....I might HAVE to, though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If you google sites with solitaire games, you can always check the trustworthiness using our Brightcloud lookup here:
http://www.brightcloud.com/tools/url-ip-lookup.php

That will tell you if the URL is trustworthy (or you can just rely on the browser extention which gives you the same info using red, yellow or green checkmarks on search results).
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Thanks for that info. I'll definitely use it 😃 !!!