renewed my webroot and it still shows expired

• 25 June 2014
  • 5 replies

i renewed webroot on 6/13 and everything is right like the key code but it still says i need to renew it.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello 11karl11 and welcome to the Webroot Community!

I would like to get a little more information on this...  Did you renew directly through Webroot or is your license through Best Buy Subscription Software?
i renewed by clicking on the renew button and then throw best buy with a credit card. one thing it could be is we have changed email a month or 2 after could that be the problem? and tomarrow i am going to call best buy and get it changed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome 11karl11, Great to have you on the Webroot Community Forum! I'd advise you to issue a support ticket unless @ can assist you furtther ...I might try an uninstall, reboot, install of WSA and see if that works for you. And make sure you have your key code available for the reinstall..Ok? The support links are below and just follow the links and information requested and Support is usually very quick with replys.

Regards
Userlevel 7
Is your renewal already past due to renew?

Please note that the Best Buy billing system only bills on the renewal date: If you provide our payment details prior to the renewal date, your software will still show that you need to renew as Best Buy does NOT bill your card until the renewal due date.

If you still have any days remaining on your license, this is quite normal.  Rest assured, your credit card will be billed on the scheduled renewal date and your protection will not be interrupted.

Userlevel 4
Hello 11karl11,

I work directly for the support team here at Webroot. Please inbox me your keycode and we can take a further look into this. Also please send me a email so I can start a support ticket for you as well.

Thanks,
John A.
Frontline Engineer