Unale to sign in

• 5 February 2015
  • 2 replies

Hi folks.....newbie here. I seem to be unable to log into webroot from the small green icon on my yahoo homepage. When I try it all I get is a big red line across the top of whatever page I am on that says unknown email address. Not sure why but I CAN sign in to webroot from the webroot home/login page and I checked that the email address I have there is correctly entered and it is. I have even changed my password to make sure it matches the req'd protocol of numbers, letters etc but still no help. Any thoughts for this old dinosaur/retired airline captain that might clear things up a little?? Thanks in advance. I am not all that computer literate so be patient with me.

Cap'n MIchael

2 replies

I am unable to logon to webroot from the small round green icon on my yahoo homepage. It keeps placing a red bar across the top of my screen that says unknown email address. I have logged in from the webroot home page and checked and re-checked my email and username and password and they are all entered perfectly. Have no idea what gives. Please enlighten this old dinosaur retired airline captain. Thanks way in advance!
Cap'n Michael
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Can you tell us a bit more info? Are you using on a PC or Mobile and where is the Webroot Icon and which product are you running out of the 3? http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/

Thanks,

Daniel 😉