Webroot Antivirus with Spy Sweeper

• 2 December 2014
  • 4 replies

Hello, I am new here I have webroot for computer protection.. but I seen screen where I could ask question...so here goes. I am not computer person..but I have a screen that pops up and does nothing. Its Webroot Antivirus with Spy Sweeper and it has circle in middle of screen with check mark and below that says, Loading please wait.. nothing happens.. Can someone tell me anything about this ...and if I need to be doing something to fix ...thanks so much Donna

4 replies

Userlevel 7
That's a very old version of our software. We have a never version, if your not too familar with PC's one of our tech's can remote to your PC remove the old version and install the newest version for your free of charge. If you contact support they can  help you out. 
Userlevel 7
EDIT: Roy beat me :)

Webroot Antivirus wtih Spy Sweeper was discontinued a number of years ago, and all support for it ended 2 years ago.  If you still have a valid and in date license for it, there will be an upgrade path for you to use the current product line Webroot SecureAnywhere.

Wow ...thanks for the feedback....yes,,,I do need to get a chair and stay awhile...thanks for all the feedback.. Boy do I feel stupid...I reallyappreciate all the help... thanks so much...Donna
Userlevel 7
Donna, absolutly do not feel stupid....yours is a common question.  :-) 

Any time you have a question or problem, please just let us know..... the only stupid question is the one that didn't get asked!  :-)