Webroot is blocking my steam games. Also webroot has slowed down my web pages when they load. I have no idea what is causing never had a problem. Problem started about 1 week ago.
Best answer by Anthony Bly
Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.
Webroot has received reports of symptoms similar to those that you have reported. We have updated our software version to address these reports and we ask that you follow the steps below to update Webroot.
1. Right-click the Webroot system tray icon. This is typically located next to the clock display.
2. In the context menu that appears, click "Shut down protection".
3. If asked to confirm whether you want to shut down Webroot, click "yes". If prompted, complete the CAPTCHA window and click Enter.
4. To install the update, click the link below to download the latest installer.
5. Save the file to your desktop.
6. Double-click "wsaupd.exe" to run the update. Webroot will start automatically
7. Try to reproduce the issue you are experiencing.
If you do not see the option to shut down Webroot in the system tray, open your Webroot program and navigate to Advanced Settings > Install Settings. Ensure that the box labeled "Allow Webroot to be shut down manually" is checked. If it is not checked, check it and click Save All. Then click Close. After enabling this option, repeat steps 1-2 above.
Please reboot and restart your computer in order for the installation to be completed.
Should the issue reproduce or you have additional questions, please send us a reply in the "Send another message:" section of this page.
The Webroot Support Team
This fixed my problems with webroot blocking Steam.
Thanks support for fixing my Problems.