Solved

Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 Support

• 1 November 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28
I hate to ask this and please no responses telling me to get off these versions of Windows because they aren't supported by Microsoft. I already know that and I'm pushing for upgrades, but I don't control the budget. My question is, how much longer will Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 be supported. The last report I can find on Windows XP is April 2019, but that was from 2014 and it said that might be extended. I don't have any info on Windows Server 2003. Thanks for anyone that can give me an answer to this!

Thanks,
Nic
icon

Best answer by JP_ 17 November 2017, 22:55

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi @,

This is actually a really great question and I don't want to provide any misinformation. I've reached out to our Product Management Team and will get back with you as soon as I hear anything. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
@,
Any luck getting an answer on this? My renewal is approaching and support for these OSs was the reason Webroot won us as a customer. I'd like to renew, but if you can't support us, then I don't have a reason to renew. I appreciate the help, thanks!

Nic
Userlevel 7
I do apologize for the delay, @

At this time, April 2019 is the current plan for ending support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
@,
Thanks for checking and confirming. I'll be renewing our company for at least one more year than.

Thanks,
NicCrockett
Userlevel 7
Excellent. Always happy to help! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
what do after April 2019 for any webroot installed on Windows XP ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
@durantash see this newer thread of mine.

https://community.webroot.com/got-a-question-10/windows-xp-and-windows-server-2003-support-330132
Good job!