- Install UI fixes
- Continued internal work on multi-language support, including on installation functions, dispatching web help, etc
- Centrally-managed users may not fiddle with System Cleaner configuration
- Disabled TDI filtering in Windows 8 because Microsoft prohibits it
- Corrected rendering issues caused by missing core system fonts
- Handle shortcuts better
- Handle CLSID subkeys better
- Improved compatibility with keyboard device interactions
- Improved archive handling
- Internal changes in preparation for exciting new things related to sync
- Improved logging reliability related to malicious web resources
- Improved reliability and dependability of certain logging functions
- Fixed several compatibility issues with JAWS screen reader
- Fixed a very rare crash when plugging in a USB keyboard
- Improved handling of larger archives during a scan
- Got a handle on a problem that occasionally caused updates to fail due to handle issues
There are performance enhancements, bug fixes, and internal preparations for new features. :)
- We fixed a keyboard-device interaction issue that was causing a bluescreen error. It was not actually a keyboard that was the problem in the case that was fixed but rather a touchpad that acts like a keyboard.
- WSA deals with missing fonts better now than it did before.
- JAWS is an accessibility program used by visually-handicapped people to read their screen aloud for them. We had been having some issues with it which should now be resolved.
- Scanning archives like zip files, rars, etc. doesn't take as long as it used to.
Keep up the Excellent Work Webroot! 😃