Alert: SecureAnywhere website will be unavailable on Tue 12 Feb 2013 7:00 am for 3 hours.

• 11 February 2013
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Due to maintenance the SecureAnywhere website will not be available on Tue 12 Feb 2013 7:00 am for 3 hours.
According to the message just shown to me while logging in.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
I did not get the message.  Any idea if the maintenance will be domain wide?  (Affecting downloads, support, everything on the webroot.com domain?)
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
They need to tighten up the wording on it...
It needs to be in a standardized date format with the timezone. =)

The SecureAnywhere console will be unavailable for three hours beginning Tuesday (2013-02-12) at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Userlevel 7
I see it now.. on the Account Console.  Is there any official word regarding what parts of the domain are affected?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
This may be a conspiracy with the PRC to bring down America's cyber defenses.  :catsurprised:
Userlevel 7
Time changed? Mine reads "
Please note: Due to maintenance the SecureAnywhere website will not be available on Tue 12 Feb 2013 1:00 am for 3 hours."
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Mine still says Tue 12 Feb 2013 7:00 am for 3 hours.
Userlevel 7
Maybe the time is adjusted to your local time preferences
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm in the EST zone GMT -5:00 and it says:

TH
Userlevel 7
Thanks TH!  Adjusted for local time... I am UTC -6 (Central)
Userlevel 7
Appears to be back up at this time.  
Userlevel 7
Yes, confirmed. The site is back but https:///t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Passwords-web-console-isn-t-encrypted/m-p/16178#M1481 issue still persists.
Userlevel 7
This was a switch-over to new hardware and the downtime should have been 2-3 hours. The messaging was originally for 7:00am GMT which was when there is the least amount of server traffic on my.webrootanywhere.

I think the times were changed so that they incorporated the timezone you were in.