Congratulations Antus67

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Antus67 on your promtion to Community Guide.
It is a pleasure to have you on the team and thank you for all your contributions.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats!  Great job with posting security news and other interesting techie articles.
Userlevel 7

Congratulations on the promotion, Antus.

Baldrick

Userlevel 7
A Big Thanks to nic...................Jasper and Baldrick for their encourgment and help and to all the Webrooters here on this forum...................this truly is a second family for me::D:D:D
Userlevel 7
Another purple guardsman! Congratulations buddy!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Anthony keep up the great work! ;)

Daniel

http://www.tumblr18.com/t18/2013/10/Dog-congrats-to-you.gifhttp://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s75/amylongbrake/congrats-1.gif
Userlevel 7
Better late to the party than not at all....

Congrats!  Thank you again for all of the great posts!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Antus67 I must of missed the party! Better late then never...Huge CONGRADULATIONS! Great job! Happy to have you here Antus!
Userlevel 7
A Big thanks and heartful appreciation to

Commander Shran.....Daniel.......David......and ssherjj

This is my second home and everyone here is family...................... thanks to all for your support and encouragment :Dsmileyvery-happy:
Userlevel 7
Congrats Antus67. You truly deserve it. Thanks for keeping the Community informed with the latest Tech and Security News.:)
Userlevel 7
Thank you for the kind words, its much appreciated!!!!
Userlevel 6
Congratulations and thanks for posting all those interesting news 🙂
Userlevel 7
Your welcome...... have a great day and enjoy the forum
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congratulations Antus!
Userlevel 7
Thank you appreciate the kind words
Userlevel 7
OK, OK... My turn....

Congrats on the promotion Antus67!  As @ said "Great job with posting security news and other interesting techie articles".  I also think that you've set a forum record by being promoted to Community Guide within 8 days ;)

and you're quite right in saying "this truly is a second family"
Userlevel 7
Thank you for the kind words:D  I enjoy posting news as I do extensive reading from the web  on security

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I also think that you've set a forum record by being promoted to Community Guide within 8 days ;)

I still hold that record. LOL.