Congratulations DavidP!

• 26 February 2013
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Congratulations DavidP on moving up to Sr. Community Guide! Thanks so much for all your contributions - you're really climbing the ranks quickly! :D

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Thank you! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Buddy well deserved! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Woot  DavidP - Excellent posts and contributions!!! Well deserved sir. 😃
Userlevel 6
David, congratulations.  The promotion is well-deserved.  Your passion and loyalty shows!  😃
Userlevel 6
Permit me to go off topic just a bit, but I'd like to publicly state that there are some very nice and helpful folks on this site, and it is a pleasure for me to be a part of it.  😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Permit me to go off topic just a bit, but I'd like to publicly state that there are some very nice and helpful folks on this site, and it is a pleasure for me to be a part of it.  :D
Same goes for me!  
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Permit me to go off topic just a bit, but I'd like to publicly state that there are some very nice and helpful folks on this site, and it is a pleasure for me to be a part of it.  :D
I paid RWM to say that. LOL :D

Just kidding.

TH
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Just kidding.

TH
TH, if I keep paying you compliments, people are going to start thinking that you and I are an item!  :S

Just kidding.
Userlevel 7
My congrats David!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Just kidding.

TH
What?? You paid him too?!

:S
Userlevel 7
Congratulations David on your promotion to Sr. Community Guide. 😃