Congratulations Sherry you made Gold VIP

Show first post

76 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Webrooters!

The Webroot Team & Anna sent me a Women's Gold VIP jacket during Christmas  I just love it! Thank you Webroot Team!
Anna your the best!:D
EDITED: Can't get photo upright?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Dan...I tried to set it that way but I knew you could do it..much appreciated!:D
Here you go, Sherry.

BD

ps. That's a very nice jacket. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well that beats me..It wouldn't work for me..Thank you too @!:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Tilt....Dan, fixed it! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hooray! Congrats, Sherry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you so much @!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Here you go, Sherry.

BD

ps. That's a very nice jacket. :)
I love that wooden unit behind your left hand side Sherry.
And that jacket suits you with that gold lettering.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Jasper! Thank you!

That is my Shotgun cabinet which was a.gift a long time ago from my Sons at Christmas.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Hi Jasper! Thank you!

That is my Shotgun cabinet which was a.gift a long time ago from my Sons at Christmas.:D
That is what I did not expect, it is hard to tell from the pic but over here they are bit different, tak a look at this article when you get chance Firearm & Shotgun security – what do YOU do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi Jasper! Thank you!

That is what I did not expect, it is hard to tell from the pic but over here they are bit different, tak a look at this article when you get chance Firearm & Shotgun security – what do YOU do?
My one Son has a huge built in vault in the basement Those gun vautls are expensive!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well that sounds more like it Sherry.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

I guess Solly @ hasn't posted his picture with his Gold VIP jacket on yet? Sherry and I did: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements-and-Release-Notes/Congratulations-to-our-first-Gold-VIP-TripleHelix/m-p/213733#M4818 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Sherry that jacket looks great on you! Thanks for sharing a photo - it really made me smile! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you and thank you Anna for making it happen! I am happy you were smiling!:D
Userlevel 7
Here you go, Daniel...a picture of the jacket on...a hanger. ;) :p

Regards, Baldrick (The Invisible Man)

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:

LOLs Baldrick! Now how did I know you were going to do that? Handsome Jacket!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Very smart Baldrick 😃
Userlevel 7
His body must be in the CLOUD. :D

Userlevel 7
Nah, Dave...far to exalted for me...but I am there in 'spirit'...now where is that Wild Turkey I just poured myself to celebrate...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
His body must be in the CLOUD. :D

You are too funny! I want be on the CLOUD that you are on @
Userlevel 7
Sherry, is that Cloud 9...or an earlier, less secure version (either way I am sure that WSA will secure it, right?) ;)
Badge +8
OMG Sherry, this happened when I was away!?? I am really confused as I swore that you had Gold status before I left. This is terrible for me.  :$
I know how hard you work to provide excellent care to all Webrooters and I am so sorry that this one got by me. No excuses, only bad timing on my part.

Please accept my humble but humongous THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for achieving this goal. You are the best.:D:D:D

Your true friend,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:

I would expect nothing less. rofl made my day :D
T