Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
We have a new Sr. Community Guide! Way to go CommanderShran!! :D

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Well done Commander!
Userlevel 7
Thank you Anna and David! I think to the Karate Kid movie and I think to myself "You still have much to learn, grasshopper" 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Shran!
Userlevel 7
Nice one, Evan...back after a long absence and straight into the groove.

Congrats on the promotion.  Well deserved, indeed.

Regards

Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Evan keep up the great work!

Daniel ;)

http://api.ning.com/files/c4y5M*ypv8hle3E*DQTMIm*pTcLbqc8uOISuqL*sOftvIiEjnnYGruKc3MvKikvjpq88nRHRlKAjbaoRqinWQ1TAkr6lgAxkIBkZzLRlORw_/CommanderShran.jpg?width=631&height=480

The Andorian Ale is on me tonight! :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations and well done Commander.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Awesome...Great news! Congratulations @ 🙂 Great job and you certainly deserved that promotion! 🙂
Happy that you are among us..you certainly help us all out a lot! :)

Salute, 😉
Userlevel 7
Thank you Jasper, Sherry, Solly, Nic, and last but not least, our friendly DNA! :D

Awesome Daniel!! Is it the vintage brew? With the cold medicine I am taking, and Andorian Ale, man am I going to be knocked out tonight!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@CommanderShran wrote:
Thank you Jasper, Sherry, Solly, Nic, and last but not least, our friendly DNA! :D

Awesome Daniel!! Is it the vintage brew? With the cold medicine I am taking, and Andorian Ale, man am I going to be knocked out tonight!
We will add some Klingon Blood Wine to the mix that should fix you up and if not we can use Pain Sticks!

Daniel ;)

http://www.quarksbarb.com/pictures///glasses/g076a.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
How about some of this RED CAT TOO!!

Userlevel 7
Congrats Evan. You deserve nothing less. Good going.:)
Userlevel 7
Most definitely congratulations and mucho kudos Evan a.k.a. @ 
Userlevel 7
Thank you guys!

Okay, that was some pretty effective stuff, between the Andorian Ale, the blood wine, and the Red Cat Sherry brought to the party... apparently last night we had some really heavy storms where I live - the kind that rattle the walls and windows - and I was OUT! 😛