Congratulations to our first Gold VIP TripleHelix

Show first post

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I mentioned that we had a few surprises lined up to recognize the occasion and here they are:

1. Your Gold VIP jacket is on the way to you

2. We're naming a conference room on the 6th floor after you - it will be the TripleHelix conference room.  The building should be done around October, and I'll post photos when we have it ready

3. We got together and made a video to express our appreciation for all that you've done for Webroot and the community:

Well Nic and the Webroot Family what can I say I'm in awe! Thanks so much to my new friends I made along the way thank you @ and @ and of course @ I have very much respect for!

So thank you everyone it's very much apprecatied and this is awesome!!

Daniel :D

http://www.stateofawe.com/images/sections/portfolio/portfolio-overlay/motion/state-of-awe/deep-purple-bumper.png

http://i.123g.us/c/thank_friendship/card/315709.gif

http://kerrydarksky.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ThankYou-Image.jpg

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
You are more than welcome Daniel. I bet that wasd a shock to you hearing my accent.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yes you are always welcome Daniel! Not enough can be said or done to be able to have you for our friend ,,:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Well ?, I already said that I could not think of anyone more deserving but let's add, "only the best for the best"!

Friendship takes at least two and I think you have been a good friend to many here on the board, myself included.

Enjoy the moment... and the goodies! ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
You are more than welcome Daniel. I bet that was a shock to you hearing my accent.
Hi Jeff it's not the first time I hear a British Accent my friend and thanks for the clip it is really appreciated!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Yes you are always welcome Daniel! Not enough can be said or done to be able to have you for our friend ,,:D
Thanks so much Sherry it was nice to see you in the Video as well it's very much appreciated!

Dan The Man 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Well @, I already said that I could not think of anyone more deserving but let's add, "only the best for the best"!

Friendship takes at least two and I think you have been a good friend to many here on the board, myself included.

Enjoy the moment... and the goodies! ;)

Thank you @ that is very nice of you to say and this is a great place to make good friends!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
A message from an old colleague ? rv56 sends his congratulations to you. I don't know if you remember him or not but he used to post the updates at some of our sites.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
A message from an old colleague @ rv56 sends his congratulations to you. I don't know if you remember him or not but he used to post the updates at some of our sites.
Yes I do remember him at a few places! Say hi and thanks to him it's much apprecatied!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 1
I'm always late to the party.

Congrats Daniel!!!!!
Userlevel 1
Congratulations! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I'm always late to the party.

Congrats Daniel!!!!!
@ wrote:
Congratulations! :D
Thanks Beck and Shane!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 1
congratulations triplehelix!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much Frank it's much appreciated!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
I missed this announcement....So, belated congratulations, Dan. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks ? the man from down under!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi all I just got my Gold VIP Jacket and it fits perfect and looks awesome! I will get some pictures of me waring it and post them! Thanks so much to Webroot and the Webroot Community Teams! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and anyone I missed!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Yay! So glad that you like it, and I can't wait to see some photos! :D
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Awesome - congratulations! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yes ? please do send pictures of you in that Webroot jacket! So awesome!!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Can't wait to see a picture of you wearing it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Doh I forgot to mention the very nice large card with many Webroot Staff comments and siggy's on it so again thanks to my Webroot Friends!

Also Thanks to ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? for the nice letters and comments added in the package and all your words mean so much to me again thanks guys!

Cheers,

Daniel :D

http://www.popularvirals.com/images/thank-you/thank-you-0756-so-much.gif
Userlevel 7
Am really waiting with baited breath for them there snaps...;) :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
oh wow congrats!
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
congratulations ? ❤️