Farewell to Webroot - time for me to move on

• 28 September 2016
  • 36 replies

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Please keep in touch ?, you cannot leave as easily as that.

Now I was going to give you a virtual beer as a leaving.gift but knowing your sensitivities I thought it would better if you choose your own.

17 Gluten-Free Beers That Actually Taste Good [Updated for 2016!]
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'll stay in touch for sure! I'll take a virtual hard cider, how about that 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
I'll stay in touch for sure! I'll take a virtual hard cider, how about that :)
Perfect Nic as long as it is a decent one.
Userlevel 7
Best wishes and good luck on your new job nic. It was a pleasure talking
to you and your performance on the forum was outstanding, you will be
misswed.
Userlevel 7
Sorry to see you go, but as they say if opportunity knocks, take it.  So, all the best in your future endeavour. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Nic, This is your last day and I wanted to say thank you once again for everything and best of luck with your new job!

Take Care! 
Sherry
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
? cya buddy!

Daniel

?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Oh my god, how have I missed this!

Thank you for everything Nic for helping me find my feet in this fantastic community, I am sure that you have a lot to come in your future position and I hope to hear from you and your adventures :D

All the best bud!

Brad!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Nic,

Sorry to see you go 😞 however I wish you the very best.  You are a great leader.  Our loss is their gain.

I Wish You The Best,
Userlevel 6
Hey Nic, 

Although I only rarely have time to visit the community it's sad to see you leaving; this is the second time for me ;) 
I wish you the best and hope you'll have a great time! 

Max 
Userlevel 6
Hi @ since I am just registered just a week ago on this forum , I did not have the pleasure to interact with you. seeing the posts before me tells me that you are a well respected asset. sometimes we have to make choices that are once in a lifetime. the choices we each make are undoubtably the best , because we did those with our hearts......it is certainly a nice gesture of you to keep ypur account here active as a retired webrooter and stay in touch with the people here you made friends with for life. I wish you all the best for the bright future ahead of you! 🙂