• 7 November 2017
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
...100 (!!) new PC Beta testers added to the PC Beta group so far just today...
And now it's 300. And counting...
And not necessarily a good thing...:(
Yes, sometimes I feel I am being pensioned off....my [beta] salad days are past/over. :(
Userlevel 7
Not talking about an enhancement, but rather a disenfranchisement. ;)   I have been logged into the Webroot Community for at least an hour, and have made several posts during that time.  However, just going back to the homepage, I am not showing as logged in, i.e. "Recent signins:"    I guess I will show up, eventually, or the next time I log in.  😉
Userlevel 7
Well, that is strange! I just signed out, and signed in, and now I am appearing....No longer one of the "Disappeared". 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Well, that is strange! I just signed out, and signed in, and now I am appearing....No longer one of the "Disappeared". ;)
That has been an issue over the 5+ years and nothing new and for what ever reason we are still online but our username doesn't show. Maybe because your signed in with more than one device? And I wonder how some show all the time even though they are not active on the Community?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Well, that is strange! I just signed out, and signed in, and now I am appearing....No longer one of the "Disappeared". ;)
Yes this happens to me  especially if I refresh FF alot and like Daniel has said this has been going on for years.

BTW: I am usually signed in on 3 computers.;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I am invisible now but have been on and off all of the day, but just expect it now as one of the quirks of the Community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thank you again for your feedback. We hear you and want to continue to improve our great community. 

Here are the things we will be working on next based upon your feedback: 
  • Linking out to the latest Security Industry News threads
  • Adding an 'Active Area' to the homepage that highlights our most engaging and popular areas
  • Adding a Latest KB article widget
  • Adding a Top Kudoed Author widget 
A known issue that some of you pointed out are our KBs. We will be starting to audit the existing KBs to see which ones need to be archived/updated and where we could add new KB articles. 

Thank you again for all of your feedback! 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
That has been an issue over the 5+ years and nothing new and for what ever reason we are still online but our username doesn't show. Maybe because your signed in with more than one device? And I wonder how some show all the time even though they are not active on the Community?

Dan, I was signed in only the one device, i.e. my Surface Book.  😉 So, that wasn't it. 🙂
Userlevel 7
I just logged in a short time ago, and the "home" page has changed it's look again. Anyone else seeing a change? What is going on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Yes! Post coming soon detailing some more info.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Here's a link to the post! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements/Community-Update-January-2018/m-p/311885

Userlevel 7
As I pointed out, recently I can't give kudos with Opera, and will have to log into Vivaldi to do that. Shortly, that will transpire, as will be seen....;)
Userlevel 7
Bingo!  Kudos given, as I promised! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
HUZZAH! 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Here's a link to the post! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements/Community-Update-January-2018/td-p/311885 
Your link isn't working, @  - "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url." 
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks for letting me know. 

That's odd... how about the permalink here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements/Community-Update-January-2018/m-p/311885/highlight/true#M7632 
Userlevel 7
Yes, that one works. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Odd... but it's up now!