New Privacy PC Award for Webroot SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete

• 6 January 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Dear Webroot Team,

Every year in January Privacy PC publishes it’s impressions, observations and perspectives with regard to the state of security software industry.

On behalf of Privacy PC, I’m happy to let you know that we find Webroot SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete to be among the best security software products available on the market these days. It won two consecutive Editor's Choice distinctions from Privacy PC project!

We have posted an article where we singled out the leading products that defend cyber spa?e and privacy these days: http://privacy-pc.com/news/best-security-software-2014.html

Please accept our heartiest congratulations. Keep up the great work!

Kind Regards,
--
David Balaban
Editor of Privacy PC

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ I'm wondering how you get the reviews for the products and what makes the other vendors rating so good compared to how WSA-C does in the AV, AM and AS categories? As Webroot SecureAnywhere has Monitoring of unknown files and if determined bad can Rollback to the pre-infection state because it confuses users with reviews such as yours. Do you do your own malware testing? Where do you get findings from AV-C, AV-Tests? As a long time user of Prevx and now WSA I would like to know more details!

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Thank you so much for sharing this achievement, David!

We're honoroed to accept this award. :D