Sherry’s visit to Webroot

• 23 October 2015
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ?,

Aww Thank you kind Sir! 😉 and you are most welcome! 

Have a great weekend!
Badge +8
Hi ?,  Really nice pix. It seems a lot of people here like the cake! That's funny. While I realize that the men exceed the women on this site, I had no idea it the same at Webroot. Whassup with that?

Glad you are home and missed the Denver snow. Hope you get a chance to chill out over the weekend and your head isn't too full of geek talk.

Later,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Nice visit to a place filled with friendly people.
@ love the t-shirt... Brings me an idea for a custom wallpaper.. 

https://community.webroot.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/21973iBCF4496952019727/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks - that was our Spiceworks staff shirt a couple years ago. I keep getting complements on it, so I'm trying to persuade the merch folks here to do a bigger run of them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
if Santa's on the merch team i'm sure it'll work 😛 I remember many moons ago where i also absolutely wanted such a shirt from Blizzard ( an airbrushed one off for all the staff that worked on World of Warcraft ). I was soo very ( had to edit an accidental bleep out. sorry ) close to getting one..
At least if i remain a good boy on the community there's hope for a WR logo on my chest one day.
Userlevel 7
The blackhole... World of Warcraft... no matter how hard i try I cant get away lol