Thank you all for the kind words about my promotion

• 31 July 2013
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
  Havent been here in a few days so I'm a little late posting this, but thank you all that messaged me about my rank upgrade.  Just like to say that I'm still enjoying your product and have spread the word to all my family and friends.  They to are excited to get a product that works and doesn't drag down their systems with resource hungry tsr's, long boot times, and still offers the very best of protection.  Love you guys!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry about that Bob but we usually wait till a user reaches Community Guide and higher but Congratulation's on your promotion to Frequent Voice.

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Good job Bob! That's a cute little dog in your picture btw
Userlevel 7
Congrats Bob.:)
Userlevel 3
Thanks JimM,

She is my little buddy!  Never thought I would enjoy having a little dog, was always used to a big lab as a boy but she really stold my heart and grew on me.  She is half Chiwawa and half Pug and just as cute as she can be.  I set up her own little Youtube channel and will upload some of her tricks as soon as I can find the time.  I have one video already of her attempting to sing along with my mom.  you can check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCie99Cusb8Xhj5wBJTPZ0qw