‘Tis the Season – 12 Days of Gifts!

• 3 December 2020
  • 73 replies
‘Tis the Season – 12 Days of Gifts!

Show first post

73 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Anyone notice how the “Follow Webroot on Instagram” challenge opens a link to Facebook?

Wow! I sure did miss a lot over the past few days. I appreciate Webroot doing this. Always making things fun! Happy Holidays all. 

Userlevel 4

How’s the weather where you are?

Userlevel 1

What is the significance of the Webroot action figures? I’ve heard another reseller mention having them recently, but until then I didn’t know Webroot had action figures or  super hero mascots :) 

RIGHT?! I had no idea this was a thing until recently. It does make sense most of us are office people with desks so fun action figures…. but apparently a LOT of our partner vendors are doing something similar. (Datto, Veeam).

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

To everyone inside and outside the Webroot community, have a wonderful and warm Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Wow! I sure did miss a lot over the past few days. I appreciate Webroot doing this. Always making things fun! Happy Holidays all. 

Right? We have officially made it to page 3! haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

:heart_eyes:

I missed some of the good stuff for sure, but luckily WR is pretty nice and I got filled in on a few of them. Love that they are so generous to their community. 

Userlevel 1

I missed some of the good stuff for sure, but luckily WR is pretty nice and I got filled in on a few of them. Love that they are so generous to their community. 

For sure. I’ve DM’d the rep on Instagram (seems like it may be different people?) and they told me it was the first year of doing this! What a generous thing to do for the first year. :)

Userlevel 5

Happy Holidays everyone fron Italy.
Italy: a small country with big problems …  :)
​​​​​​​

Userlevel 4

Thank you for spreading some holiday cheer!

Userlevel 4

Who’s on east coast?  Getting ready for the storm coming this Wednesday? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

For everyone saying it’s only for the USA… Well… either it’s a typo or all the emails I am receiving saying items have been despatched must be wrong! I love these kind of events as I can pass trinkets off to clients for a bit of fun and it always goes down well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Its beggining to look a lot like xmas

Userlevel 3

Ooooooohhhhh….love action figures...wait, do we get the in the UK too?? It says residents of North America!! Nooooooooo!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Userlevel 3

Webroot can always be depended upon. They protect my endpoints and now they spread cheer this holiday season by giving away presents.

Happy Holidays!

Userlevel 4

Really appreciate the gifts and you looking out for the partner community. One of the things I value the most about Webroot (OpenText) is how you look after those of us that represent you by giving back to us and being on the lookout for new ways to keep us informed and engaged.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Can we get to Page 4 before the event ends?! AH!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

And that’s a wrap on the 12 days of giving campaign! 

Thanks so much to everyone that took part in this campaign and left some valuable feedback! 

Hope everyone has a nice, safe holiday! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

This is awesome, Webroot is such a great company with a great community.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks for sending the swag all the way to the UK over Christmas.

When is the movie out for the action figures?  Looks like a Webroot universe is in the planning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Thanks for sending the swag all the way to the UK over Christmas.

When is the movie out for the action figures?  Looks like a Webroot universe is in the planning.

Glad it got there in one piece! Those action figures are pretty cool huh?! 

Thanks for letting us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello Webrooters!  Nice cool SWAGs over the 12 days of Christmas! :blush:

I just received the Webroot Green Notebook & pen sometime last week. Love this:

Thank you Webroot & Opentext!