We have a new Silver VIP - Baldrick!

• 30 January 2015
  • 25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Congratulations @! You are such a fantastic member of our community and we are so excited about your promotion to Silver! Thank you for everything you do here!

25 replies

Userlevel 6
Congrats Baldrick!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Userlevel 7
Hi Anna, Cat, Richard & Petr

Thanks so, so much.

I will say what I said to Nic in reply to his recent PM to me on this...woah, was really not expecting that. :)

And I am gobsmacked, flattered and very, very honoured to join the illustrious ranks of the Silvered brethren, i.e., Daniel & David, 

I will do my best to live up to the accolade...you have my word on that.  Now I am off to put up my feet, recover and then have a celebratory jar...phew.

Regards, Baldrick 
Userlevel 7
Congratulation Baldrick on your promotion to Silver. Excellent job and well deserved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Solly Congrats Buddy I knew you were close! Very well deserved my friend! :D

Daniel :D

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1001/whos-awesome-awesome-demotivational-poster-1264879781.jpg http://i.mobavatar.com/congratulation/congratulations-dude.jpg

http://www.imgnly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Whos-awesome.jpg
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Congrats Baldrick!!

This is well deserved my friend. 

Dave

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Congrats @ ! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Baldrick, 

My good friend, what can I say but a HUGE CONGRATS!!!!   This is truly well deserved.. you have helped me so much on here and I have learned a huge amount from you.  Thank you very much for everything, and again a huge CONGRATS!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Sir Baldrick!!

You rock!! Contratulations!! You are awesome and I'm estatic that you are the Silver VIP. You so DESERVE it!!

Userlevel 7
Hi Dave (PTD), Dave (D_J), ErikaB & David

Many thanks to you all for your congratulatory posts...it is very kind of you all to take the time to do so.

I will just, if I may, refer you to my initial post in response to Anna's OP...I am still a bit in shock and trying to take it in.

Thanks again.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Baldrick - awesome achievement!  A fitting reward for all the great help and friendship you give the community!
Userlevel 7
Congrats, Baldrick! 

Thank you so much for being such a loyal fan and for all that you do! :D
Userlevel 7
Hi Sherry, Mike & Nic

I will say it again..Many thanks to you all for your congratulatory posts...it is very kind of you all to take the time to do so.

But...wait...can it be...I have erred and am confounded as I have forgotten to thank the FIRST Silvered One of all...Triple Helix.

Oh, no...will I ever be forgiven...:$

So, without further ado...Sherry, Mike. Nic AND Daniel

Thanks again.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yea Right! :p

Daniel :D
Userlevel 7
What a superb news!! :D

Congratulations Baldrick!! I'm very happy with your success!! :D

Best wishes,

Mike 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well Sir Baldrick what can I say that has not been said already? Probably nothing :D
Congratulations on your promotion it is fantastic news but not unexpected with all your hard work in the Community.
But is also a great pleasure to know you not just on the Community but also as a very good friend and I look forward to meeting you again at some point in the future.
Userlevel 7
Hi Mike / Hi Jasper

Thank you both kindly for your congrats...it is very kind of you to take the trouble to do so.

Jasper, thank you for those extra kind words...the feeling is very, very much mutual...and I must get my finger out and organise something with you so that we can all meet up again shortly.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@  Sincere Congratulations Mon Ami on your well deserved promotion to Silver VIP!! :D

Regards,

Dermot    

Userlevel 2
Congratulations Baldrick. 😃
Userlevel 7
Hi Dermot / Hi _CyberGhosT_

Thank you both for your kind congratualtions...much appreicated, I assure you.

Have woken up this morning and to be honest it has not yet sunk in.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Whoop, Whoop.........congrats Baldrick!
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Lyle

You are too kind...much appreciated.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Congratulations Baldrick . :D:heart:

Amir

Userlevel 7
Congrats Solly. When are you going to visit the Webroot office? Do post the pics and tell us about your experience when you visit.:)