Webroot Continues Rapid Growth in Third Fiscal Quarter

• 8 May 2014
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Webroot, the market leader in cloud-based, real-time internet threat detection, today announced highlights from its third quarter operations which ended March 31, 2014. Among the achievements for the quarter were significant growth across all business segments, driven by strong customer demand for Webroot’s innovative solutions, the addition of over 1.4 million new users, and significant growth in channel and MSP partnerships. The company also introduced two new threat intelligence services and a new consumer security solution during the quarter.

Read the full press release here.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Cool! So I guess "Symantec And Security Starlets Say Anti-Virus Is Dead" is wrong or are they right as they are flocking over to Webroot!

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Oh, I think thry are right.  The point being the "traditional approach" being dead or dying that is.  Cloud based approaches like Prevx and Webroot have poineered have been stated to be the method of the future, well it seems to me the future is now arriving and the former critics are beginning to see Webroot was right.
Userlevel 7
Cloud based security and computing is the future. And the future has arrived. Brought to you by Webroot.:)