Webroot Badge Update 2018

• 10 February 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We're so happy to announce that we've added new badges to the community!  

Over the past few weeks our team has added a slew of new badges rewarding all sorts of different things. The badges are divided between two main categories: Manual and Automatic.  

Manual badge list:  

These badges involve the team to manually add to your profile. Please email dlcommunity@webroot.com to let the Community Team know that you've updated your profile so we can award you with the correct badges. Again, this is a manual process and will take a little time so please be patient. We will try and get to these badges every week.  

Country Badge 

How to earn it: Go to 'My Settings' and click on the Personal tab. Select the Personal Information and scroll down to the bottom. In the 'Country' field, select the country that you live in.  

New Member of the Month 

How to earn it: This is something that the Webroot team will pick out as we want to highlight community members every month. You'll be awarded this by lending a hand, sharing great content, helping others, sharing your Webroot story, etc. It's our way of highlighting some great Webroot Community members in our own special way.  

Idea Implemented 

How to earn it: After you submit your idea into either the Consumer or Business community and our Product team not only decides to work on it but add it to Webroot. You'll be awarded this badge.  

Kudos Given Hero  

How to earn it: In a given 30 day period, we'll reward the community member who has given the most kudos.  

Kudos Received Hero:  

How to earn it: In a given 30 day period, we'll reward the community member who has received the most kudos.  

Webroot Event:  

How to earn it: Did you go to one of our many events? Stop by our booth or talk with us at a show? Let us know and we'll give award this badge to your profile.  

Automated badge list:  

Product Badge(s) 

How to earn it: Go to 'My Settings' and click on the Personal tab. Select the Personal Information and scroll down to the bottom. In the Webroot Product Used field, select the product you primarily use.  
*We can't offer more than one at this time for those at are running many Webroot products but we can look into adding this functionality in the future.  

Community Memberversary  

How to earn it: Every year that you've been a member of this community, you'll receive a badge recognizing and commemorating this event! We've added badges from 1 year all the way up to 10! (We're planning ahead). 

Idea Submitted 

How to earn it: When you submit your first idea to either the Consumer or Business community, you'll be awarded this badge.

Upcoming:  

Relationship to Webroot:  

How to earn it: Go to 'My Settings' and click on the Personal tab. Select the Personal Information and scroll down to the bottom. In the Relationship to Webroot field, select what fits best.   

Now this is just a small taste as we haven't gone over EVERY badge in full detail. (We need to have at least a few tricks up our sleeves after all.)  If you have an idea for a badge, be sure to submit it via our Feature Request section here and be sure to mark your idea with the 'Badge' label. That way we can easily find it and will review it.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
I'm badged out.  I don't need anymore!  
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
wrote:
I'm badged out.  I don't need anymore!  

-------------------------------------------------------------@LOL ---->  I'm badged out.  I don't need anymore!   Priceless @