Recently joined Webroot

• 13 September 2014
  • 4 replies

I recently had my PC repaired with an authorised engineer when it was returned it had Webroot installed. had somme 300 days indicated.  I'm not sure if this means I'm running out of time or not.  I'm impressed with Webroot.  I'm an elderly man on a small pension doing work for lacal charities.  Advice please

David Sims-Baker
  <email address removed to preserve privacy> B

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi David

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The 300 days indicated is the number of days that the current subscription that you have for WSA (Webroot) has left to run before you will need to renew the subscription or purchase a new one (some find it cheaper to buy a new subscription from other retailer rather than take the renewal path...renewal is easier whilst purchasing new can be cheaper).

You will start getting warnings about the upcoming expiry some 30 days before the expiration date, and so have time to investigate option & make a decision, etc. (I would come back here and check on your options with other Community memebers as and when the notifications start).

Hope that helps and please feel free to ask any other question you may have about WSA...that is one of the main reasons for the Community's existence.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the forum David, your in good hands here. Baldrick advise is 100% solid you can trust the members here to help you out. As Baldrick stated this forum is here and exists to help people. So don't hesitate to ask questions.
Userlevel 7
Anthony, you are far, far too kind...:D

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I recently had my PC repaired with an authorised engineer when it was returned it had Webroot installed. had somme 300 days indicated.  I'm not sure if this means I'm running out of time or not.  I'm impressed with Webroot.  I'm an elderly man on a small pension doing work for lacal charities.  Advice please

David Sims-Baker
  <email address removed to preserve privacy> B
Hello Simsbaker!

I just want to Welcome you to the Community Forum!