Is there an easy fix for this problem? I'm having the exact same thing happen to me. Everything is updated and have SAC, but will not allow me to sign in on mobile although I can access my account from desktop and laptop.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Glad to have you here on the forums...Welcome to the Webroot Community!
While you may in fact be talking about an iOS issue, we moved your post to the Android forum because our system shows that your "MyWebroot" account is associated with an Android keycode for the free mobile app. If you are in fact having problems with an iOS device, please let me know and we'll move the post back into the other forum for you!
That being said, I went ahead and associated your Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode to your "MyWebroot" account and you should have no more issues signing in to the mobile apps (iOS or Android) using those account credentials. Keep in mind, however, that if this an Android issue, you will need to uninstall the free app (if you haven't already), download the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app from the Google Play store, and enter your WSAC keycode along with the account credentials (email address and password).
I hope that clears up the confusion and resolves your issue. Please let me know if you need any more help!
I'm having this same issue. It's working great on my mac computer but I can sign in on my iPad
You will not need to sign-in to our app on your iPad. If you've installed the Business app, go ahead and uninstall it. Install our SecureWeb Browser to your iPad.
Let me know if I can help address anything else for you