10 Father's Day gifts to help dad feel young and cool

• 15 June 2014
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
By Paul Mah , CIO, June 10, 2014

Another Father's Day is around the corner, reminding dear old dad that he's another year older. Why not help your dad feel just a touch more youthful? These 10 gadgets mix fun and practicality — and sure beat the tie, book or.gift card you've given him in the past.

ComputerWorld/ full read here/ http://www.computerworld.com/slideshow/detail/156014

6 replies

Userlevel 7
There are some cool gadgets there indeed.... Somehow, when it comes to gadgets, I always like to look over the selection from the folks over at ThinkGeek too!
Userlevel 7
Cool set of gadgets indeed. The wireless headset and Sphero looks good.:)
Userlevel 7
Yes, the Sphero looked REALLY good... having a number of small dogs in the house I can think of infinate ways to keep them active and playing with me at the controls LOL.  Sort of the way a laser pointer is such fun with cats 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters and Dads out there....I like this one build-on_brick_mug.....But that's the kid in me and you'd have to be awake in the morning if you used it for a coffee cup. Yes fun link for Father Day, Gadjets! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I could certainly use the Plantronics BackBeat GO 2, thank you Antus, a very appropriate post.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I have the Sphero and it is pretty fun.  The controller is your phone, which is convenient.