3 Useful Mac Features You Should Be Using

• 19 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7

by: Ali Khan

MacOS is loaded with features, and while some of them are obvious (like the Dock), there are a ton of other features on the Mac that may not be widely used by all Mac users.

With that in mind, we’re going to discuss three super useful Mac features that all MacOS users should be using, because these tips can help you to make the most out of your Mac experience, while also streamlining your workflow.

⇨⇨ Full Article ⇦⇦

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Thanks for the post. I did know about all of those however, and they are all great tips. 

But that site’s advertising!!!! Ugh. I use to be an OSXDaliy fan, but after that experience, I will not visit again. I do not mind ads, but that was ad overload. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same for me, knew about those but useful article.

Ads. They’re everywhere now and seem to have grown in length. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Same for me, knew about those but useful article.

Ads. They’re everywhere now and seem to have grown in length. 

I can live with ads when content is free or discounted on paid services. That was not my issue here. My issue was the large number of ads on screen at the same time, the insertion of ads to look like content, buttons like “Continue” and large ads that make the button, which was an ad, look like it was necessary to continue reading, and the screen overload of ads  as you scroll making reading the content incredibly difficult. At times, no content was visible because of the overload of ads. That site was obscene.