Data sharing what

• 21 December 2014
  • 3 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 2 replies
Hello web here's my ? When I called to activate my nephews phone on straight talk
Were they able to somehow connect our phones where I'm unknowingly sharing data and they are all reading my email already from GameStop how can I block them I a have android webroot on both my tablet and phone  and laptop but they are reading my mail looking at my bank accounts what good is it paying for this internet security if these prepubescents can all snoop
And stealing data which is expensive and I'm sick it,..........

3 replies

Hello web here's my ? When I called to activate my nephews phone on straight talk
Were they able to somehow connect our phones where I'm unknowingly sharing data and they are all reading my email already from GameStop how can I block them I a have android webroot on both my tablet and phone  and laptop but they are reading my mail looking at my bank accounts what good is it paying for this internet security if these prepubescents can all snoop
And stealing data which is expensive and I'm sick it,.......... Is there any internet security that is actually secure ??

EDIT: Post moved as is a duplicate of previor post; Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hi LAD

OK, let's try to decompose what you are saying, to make it easier to try to help you.

How do you know that "I'm unknowingly sharing data and they are all reading my email already from GameStop"?  What is it that has alerted you to this potential security breach?

It terms of blocking them, you may have the Android version on your phone & tablet, but what version of WSA do you have on your laptop?

Again, how do you know that "they are reading my mail looking at my bank accounts".

Without more specific information on the evidence of a breach it will be difficult to help you other than to advise that you immediately change your email & bank login passwords as a first measure and then see if that has put paid to the so called snooping.

The please come back here with the information requested and we will try to see what we can do to help.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
And stealing data which is expensive and I'm sick it,.......... Is there any internet security that is actually secure ??
What are the signs that they are reading your emails and bank account information without your permission? This is a serious crime if they are doing this. 

What is happening that you can see this is occuring?