How To Set Up Your New Mac Like a Pro

• 28 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7

It’s a great season to get a new Mac. Every Mac today is a great buy. If you’re one of the lucky people to get one this year, here’s how to set it up like a pro.

So rip open that box, tear off that plastic and get to the good stuff.

If this is your first Mac with Apple’s powerful new chips inside, you’re in for a real treat. It’s pretty easy to set up whether you have an old Mac to transfer data from or you’re starting from scratch. There are a few choices to make along the way, though, and some essential tricks and apps you’ll want to consider, so we’re here to take you through the process.

Here is Cult of Mac’s guide to setting up your new Mac the right way.

⇨⇨ Full Article ⇦⇦

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Ugh. Sorry to be negative here and no disrespect to you ProTruckDriver, I know you didn’t write it (I hope) but that was a very sad, say nothing article. 

Just to nitpick, but ‘remove the plastic”? Apple has eliminated plastic wraps for all devices for at least 6 months now. And download “ all the apps and games first?”  Um, no. Download them when you decide you need them. You can do that quickly with one app at a time.  And the instructions told you nothing different than the on-screen and included help tell you. The Nav easily walks you through all that he said.

Sorry, just annoys me when writers of articles like that think they have come up with a great new way to do something  

Sigh.