Process Lasso Pro Free Today

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
For all those Techies and wannabe techies, today Giveaway of the Day has offered Process Lasso Pro for free. This is a one user/computer License. The only thing about this is that it is NOT updatable. By that I mean after install you should turn off updates because if the software updates you will lose the Pro and it will revert to the free version. Not that the free version is bad but it lacks a few features that make the Pro version shine.

Here is a link from the manufacturers site and a comparison of Free vs Pro.
Compare

Here is the link for the software.
Software

Link to obtain free key to activate it.
Registration

Personally I have used this for years and it really does work well keeping your system from getting away from you. This will keep the system running smooth and will ensure a faster, snappier results.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
this is like windows system resource manager on server releases of windows. cool.
Very nice comparison. It certainly is close to that, however Lasso also allows the setting of priority's and deeper in you can even assign certain cores for certain functions. I have been getting this for years and approx every 6 months Giveaway of the day offers the newest version so there is never really a need to buy it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
cool