Snap Clap for Android takes better selfies with a clap of your hands

• 20 August 2014
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
By Mike Williams  Posted on 8/20/2014

The average selfie can look a little strange, oddly framed and at a weird angle as you strain to fit everybody in. Usually no-one cares -- it’s supposed to be spontaneous, that’s that point -- but sometimes you just can’t get any kind of picture, no matter what you try.
Snap Clap is a simple Android app which helps out by taking a photo when you clap your hands.
 No stretching or contortions is required, just position the camera as required, walk into shot and clap your hands. A four second countdown and a flashing light tells you Snap Clap has activated, then the photo is taken.

betanews/ Full Article and Video Here/ http://betanews.com/2014/08/20/snap-clap-for-android-takes-better-selfies-with-a-clap-of-your-hands/

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters!
Thank you Antus67 for that report. For all those who like to take selfies this would be a fun application. Maybe our Community Manager would want to try this application? ;)

I might try it and see if it'll work on my Android!:D

EDIT I just installed this application from the Google Play Store..anybody else?

Salute'

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm on iOS, but maybe someone else on the team can give it a try.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters!
I can confirm that the Snap Clap for Android works. It would be nicer if I had a little stand to mount the phone on as well..because it is hard standing your phone up against a pillow or book to step away and clap for a selfie. ;)

Salute'