Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 for PC – What’s new?

• 11 June 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Posted by VasudevG@TWC

Again, for all our Community members who may also be Insiders...;)

"Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring!

What’s new in Windows 10 Build 14361:

• New extension for Microsoft Edge: Free password management extension LastPass is now available for download at the extensions page at Microsoft Edge Dev website.
  • Hyper-V Container: You can now use Docker natively on Windows 10 with Hyper-V Containers, to build, ship and run containers utilizing the Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 Nano Server container OS image.
  • Windows Ink improved: Many improvements have been included in this build[list]
  • Windows Ink ruler is long enough now to span diagonally across Surface Book display.
  • Windows Ink pencil tool issue fixed.
  • Touch inking icon in workspace updated.
  • Performance of loading Sketchpad thumbnail in workspace improved.
  • Clear All option is made more visible in Sketch Pad as the trash can icon in menu bar.
  • Settings improved: Some improvements in the Settings app made as the navigation pane is now white in light mode or black in dark mode and now it also has a small block of color showing the accent color of your profile to show what Settings page you are on. Also Settings got polished improvements such as page name text is slightly increased."[/list] 

Full Article

• 5 replies

Userlevel 7
    Badge +56
    I'm using this Build on a VM and it works great but you will notice a few small changes while boot up and the start up page when you need to enter your password.

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
    Badge +62
    Great information Baldrick. I will update...as I am an Insider as well...in a VM.
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +56
    These are the only Extensions for the Preview for the Edge Browser: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/extensions/#available-extensions
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +62
    Oh alrighty then!:D
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +25
    Thanks, Baldrick great to know.