The first time you add endpoints to SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection, they are assigned to the Default group. You can then move endpoints to the appropriate groups.
To move endpoints to another group:
- Click the Group Management tab.
- From the Groups panel on the left, select the group that contains the endpoints you want to move.Note: For this procedure you must select a specific group, not All Endpoints.
- From the Endpoints panel on the right, select one or more endpoints.Tip: You can select all endpoints within the selected group by clicking the Hostname checkbox at the top of the list (first column).
- Click Move endpoints to another group from the command bar.Note: If the group has more than one page of endpoints, the dialog prompts you to apply the policy either to the endpoints on the current page or to all pages of endpoints. [img]https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/webroot-en/attachment/35449iABC7BF4D6BB0D10A.png[/img]
- Click the group you selected from the left panel. Make sure all the endpoints are shown in the Endpoints panel on the right.