Solved

Forgot my password or problems with Webroot

• 28 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Have 2 computers and I am sure I use the same password on each, but one it’s rejecting.  Tried to get help from my Webroot account and don’t get any results- all I get is a timeout.  Any ideas? 

This is error I get when going to https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

An error has occurred on this website
The error details are below

We have logged this error and will be working to fix it in the next few hours

icon

Best answer by diverjer 28 July 2023, 17:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Yes it looks like support ticket site is down, hopefully it will be back online soon.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Well they are still down, first time after all these years I needed help and they are down.  I am thinking I could uninstall Webroot in safe mode on that laptop.  I have the documentation I did installing it and using that password, but doesn’t work.  Hardly ever use the laptop, just a spare in case desktop goes bad or sometime take it on trips.  Got a phone number for Webroot support, but they are closed now.   Doing a Microsoft update now on laptop, may try a safe mode reboot tomorrow if Webroot keeps out of touch.

Actually, almost everyone tells me to just use MS Defender, but I am use to Webroot.  Maybe I will test out Defender?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I have been using Webroot since early 2011 during the development of WSA and will continue to use Webroot and I never got any malware during all that time so I'm very happy with Webroot! I will ping the community manager to see what's up with the Support Ticket System @TylerM 

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Never had an issue with webroot either. Hope you get your issue sorted soon

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Yes, got someone and it is fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Yes, got someone and it is fixed. 

Awesome to hear and I can confirm it’s fixed! https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicetalk.asp?