Hello everyone

• 14 November 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello my name is Aurelio Benavidez III just got a new PC.  I have an ameteur knowledge of the basics here to learn and eventually contribute to the Webroot community.  I use to be a Norton anti virus user.  Mostly interested in keeping my PC safe and secure.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Aurelio welcome to the Webroot Community!

Glad to have you here!  We are mostly volunteers here, but we do like to learn more and try to help others out!  Please do let us know anytime we can help answer a question for you!
Userlevel 7
Hello AurelioB79 and welcome to Webroot and the forums!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone here will be happy to help. In the mean time be sure to check out the Webroot Knowledge Base. There is lots of great information there that you may find useful.

If you ever think you have a serious infection or something that Webroot did not catch, you can start a support tickete HERE and one of the great Webroot support agents will help and make sure everything is alright. Best of all - that support is FREE!

Once again, welcome!
Userlevel 1
I think this site is better than FaceBook at least you learn something. :D  Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I think this site is better than FaceBook at least you learn something. :D  Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
LOL!  I could not agree more.  I joined the Community around 2 years ago... and read my signature lines.  It is still true today 🙂