Solved

Hi, I am new here!

• 28 March 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I've had Webroot for a while but, never even knew there was a community center. So, I'm just starting to learn the guidelines. It seems very well laid out. I like this. Would love to join in to sharing information and receive some as well.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 28 March 2016, 18:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Please look here https://community.webroot.com/t5/Introduce-yourself-to-the/Getting-Started-Guide/ta-p/186161

It's great to have you here!:D
Userlevel 7
Hi Nikola1889

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Apologies for moviing your post but you posted a comment in KB section of the Community and if yo want to get known then best to move the post

Glad to have you join us. Yes, we have been around for a while now...and for new member we have a Getting Started Guide (HERE) that gives you the low down on the Community, etc.

So take a read, let us know if you have any questions pertaining, and we look forward to seeing you in the Community from now on.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Thank you. I'm not very familiar with the places to leave comments as such. I'm just starting, even though I've been using webroot for a few years. I had never really knew there was a community forum. This is nice. i will be back to check in every day to learn more things. I know I'll make mistakes. I'm glad there are friendly people to help me out. But, I must go now. My lunch break is over. Peace.
Userlevel 7
No worries, Nikola1889...we all were new here at one time or another...and if you ever have any questions or issues just come here and ask...one or more Commuinty Member will respond for sure...and contribute what you can when you can.

We are all learning and I for one learn something new most days. :D

Regards, Baldrick

PS: I edited the title of your post to make it more relevant to you and also so that others, when searching for information on avatars, don't get confused when they don't find what they are expecting to. Hope that is OK? ;)
Userlevel 1
Hello!

I'd like to introduce myself as I am new here too.  My user name is SBard56 and I just renewed my subscription after a year.  Over a year ago, I had hired the Geek Squad to clean my computer because I had a virus...It was automatically put on my computer at that time...I hesitated to renew when it had expired but now am glad I did because I never new any of this existed until just recently and am really excited to a part of this community!

Sincerely,
SBard56
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello SBard56

Thank you for the background. May I say we are excited to have youi here as well!

Enjoy!